Become a franchisee
At BilinguaSing, we teach little learners Spanish, Italian, German and French in a totally unique way - purely through music!
If you’ve a passion for music and languages, speak French, Spanish, German or Italian and love the idea of working with babies and young children, then our multi-award winning children's music and languages franchise business could be just for you.
By becoming a BilinguaSing franchisee you’ll be buying into a tried-and-tested languages business model; a modern, cute and well-thought-out brand; and a unique languages class concept which will set you apart from your competitors.
Add into the mix our fantastic head office support team, thorough & ongoing training, and an unrivalled team ethos & you’ll have all the tools and skills you need to launch your children's music & languages class franchise - and make a huge impact from the word 'go'!
Why franchise with BilinguaSing?
There’s lots of reasons why we think that a buying BilinguaSing franchise is a good investment - here’s just 5 of them:
1. BilinguaSing is not your typical language class: it’s a fully holistic, multi-sensory experience.
2. BilinguaSing is the UK’s only carefully-crafted music-led programme for teaching languages to babies and children from birth to 11 years, and the only truly bilingual music class franchise in the UK.
3. At BilinguaSing, we set the bar high when it comes to the quality of our classes. All our programmes have been written in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS); and we’ve a growing library of fully-copyrighted fun and funky bilingual songs available for you to use in your classes from the BilinguaSing record label.
4. We’ve also earned Gold accreditation from the Children’s Activities Association, which means we’ve been independently verified as meeting the highest standards for compliance, training, customer service, our programme and its delivery.
5. We really do pride ourselves on the support that we offer our BilinguaSing franchisees. Once you’ve completed your initial training, our Head Office team is there for you whenever you need us – but don’t worry, you’ll never feel like we’re breathing down your neck!
We also meet up regularly as a franchise network where we share ideas, offer new or ‘refresher’ training – and have a lot of fun along the way!
We’ve mentioned that BilinguaSing is a multi-award winning business –
here are some of our accolades:
Winner: Most Loved Music, Dance or Performing Arts Activity – What’s on 4 Kids Awards
Highly commended: Most Loved Academic or Creative Activity – What’s on 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Best Supporting Product – What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Industry Champion of the Year - What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Best Franchised Baby & Toddler Activity - What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Best Franchised Pre-schooler Activity - What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Nominated for the Threlford Cup (Chartered Institute of Linguists award for originality and inspiration in language teaching and learning)
Finalist: What’s On 4 Little Ones Awards
Highly commended: Mum and Working Awards (Best Start-Up Business)
Winner: Best New Activity - What’s On 4 Little Ones awards
Winner: Best MFL product (CDs) – awarded by Primary Teacher Update magazine
We offer a number of income streams
Parent & child classes
Nursery & pre-school classes
Primary school classes
Early Years Resource Packs for EYFS settings
We’ve lots more information to share, so if you’re feeling inspired by what you’ve read so far and would like to find out more about franchising with BilinguaSing, click the button below to request our Franchise prospectus or email us at email@example.com.