Hi! I'm Ellie Baker, teacher, mother of three and writer-director of the BilinguaSing French and French CD series. I created these educational and fun songs because I wanted to create bilingual music which parents would enjoy too (not just tolerate)!
Why are our Bilingual CDs for kids the best?
* These fun & funky rhymes have been carefully written, or chosen and translated, with English cleverly interwoven to support understanding
* Sung at just the right speed and pitch by native singers with careful articulation to ensure parents and older siblings can follow and learn too
* CD insert contains all of the lyrics with a pronunciation guide and colour coding to help parents with pronunciation
* Our award-winning music has been written and directed by a teacher & mother of two who wanted to create engaging bilingual music which parents would enjoy too (not just tolerate)!
For parents who are looking for THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOL to help their child learn another language
Verses sung in both ENGLISH & FRENCH to facilitate understanding & accelerate learning
QUALITY MUSIC designed with 'non-annoying parental seal of approval'
LYRICS BOOKLET with tips explains how French pronunciation works
LEARN TOGETHER at home or in the car - a perfect way to bond and share the experience
This fun and funky multipack includes bilingual reworks of classics including ‘The Hokey Cokey’, ‘Monkeys Jumping on the Bed’ and ‘Three Little Speckled Frogs.’
Each verse is sung first in English then in Spanish. The 8-page CD booklet contains a Spanish sounds chart with lyrics with pronunciation tips so even the least confident linguist can learn!
Track listing – CD1:
1. Hello, How Are You? / Hola, ¿qué tal estás? 2. Incy Wincy Spider / Ana la araña
3. Wind The Bobbin Up / Enrolla la bobina
4. Old Macdonald / En la granja de mi tío
5. Sleeping Bunnies / Los conejitos duermen 6. All The Little Chicks Say / Los pollitos dicen (Spanish traditional)
7. Three Little Ducks / Tres patitos
8. The Wheels On The Bus / Las ruedas en el autobús
9. I Have A Little House / Yo tengo una casita (Spanish traditional)
10. Spanish Rainbow / Arco iris español 11. Tell Me A Story / Cuéntame un cuento
12. Tidy Time / Ordenar
13. Bye Bye Bubbles / Adiós a las burbujas 14. See You / Nos veremos
Track listing – CD2:
1. Hello, Welcome – Hola, bienvenidos
2. Three Little Men in a Flying Saucer – Tres hombres en un platillo volante
3. Miss Polly – La muñeca de Pauli
4. The Hokey Cokey – El Joqui Coqui
5. I am the Music Man – Yo soy el músico
6. Please & Thank You – For favor y gracias
7. Teddy Bear – Osito
8. Three Little Monkeys – Tres monitos
9. Ring a Ring a Roses – Al corro de la patata (Spanish traditional)
10. Three Little Speckled Frogs – Tres ranitas 11. At the station – En la estación
12. Three Elephants Were Swinging – Un elefante se balanceaba
13. She’ll be Coming Round the Mountain – Alrededor de la montaña volverá
14. Goodbye my friends – Adiós mis amigos 15. Goodnight Lullaby – Nana de buenas noches