Hi! I'm Ellie Baker, teacher, mother of three and writer-director of the BilinguaSing French and French CD series. I created these educational and fun songs because I wanted to create bilingual music which parents would enjoy too (not just tolerate)!
Why are our Bilingual CDs for kids the best?
* These fun & funky rhymes have been carefully written to teach real Spanish language structures, with English cleverly interwoven to support understanding
* Sung at just the right speed and pitch by native singers with careful articulation to ensure parents and older siblings can follow and learn too
* CD insert contains all of the lyrics with a pronunciation guide and colour coding to help parents with pronunciation
* BilinguaSing has won awards for the unique methodology, teaching thousands of children every week in their franchised classes
* Our music has been written and directed by teacher & mother of two who wanted to create engaging bilingual music which parents would enjoy too!
For parents who are looking for THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOL to help their child learn another language
CONFUSION FREE Includes English & Spanish Lyrics Plus Spanish Pronunciation Tips
Clear articulation and catchy music the whole family will enjoy
2016 award-winner with PRIMARY TEACHER UPDATE magazine
We are delighted to present our popular, award-winning Spanish music CDs for primary school-aged children.
This 16-track CD includes songs to help children learn greetings, numbers up to 30, the alphabet, days of the week, months, birthdays, family members, animals and more!
Our more advanced soundtrack includes songs to help children learn to say how they feel, numbers up to 1000, order food & drinks, talk about holidays, daily routine, tell the time & more! Our catchy songs are bound to get everyone up dancing. Great fun for all the family! Save on postage with or ‘Vamos’ 2 CD Multipack. Great gift for a friend or family member! Order online now!
1 – Hello, What Is Your Name? / Hola, ¿cómo te llamas tú?
2 – Let’s Count From 1-10 / Contamos del 1 al 10
3 – How Old Are You? / ¿Cuántos años tienes tú?
4 – B-I-N-G-O / B-I-N-G-O
5 – My Family / Mi familia
6 – The Alphabet / El alfabeto
7 – I Spy / Veo, veo
8 – Everybody Dance / Todos a bailar
9 – What Day Is It? / ¿Qué día es?
10 – Let’s Count From 1-30 / Contamos del 1 al 30
11 – When Is Your Birthday? / ¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños?
12 – Mother Donkey / Mamá burra
13 – What Is Your Favourite Colour? / ¿Cuál es tu color favorito?
14 – Until Next Time / Hasta la próxima vez
BONUS TRACKS: Let’s Count From 11-20, Let’s Count From 21-30
1 – How Are You? | ¿Cómo estás tú?
2 – This Is The Way… | Así es como…
3 – Let’s All Go On A Holiday | Vacaciones, vamos ya
4 – Would You Like An Ice Cream? | ¿Quieres un helado?
5 – What Would You Like To Drink? | ¿Qué desea beber?
6 – What Would You Like To Eat? | ¿Qué desea comer?
7 – Where Do You Live? | ¿Dónde vives?
8 – What Do You Like To Wear? | ¿Qué te gusta llevar?
9 – What Do You Love To Do? | ¿Qué te encanta hacer?
10 – What’s The Weather Like? | ¿Qué tiempo hace?
11 – Directions | ¿Dónde està..?
12 – What Do You Look Like? | ¿Cómo eres tú
13 – Let’s Count In Tens | Contamos hasta cien
14 – Goodbye, Goodbye | Adiós, adiós
15 – Let’s Count In Hundreds | Contamos hasta mil
16 – Tell Me What’s The Time | ¿Qué hora es?