Become a franchisee
At BilinguaSing, we teach little learners Spanish, Italian, German and French in a totally unique way - purely through music!
If you’ve a passion for music and languages, speak French, Spanish, German or Italian and love the idea of working with babies and young children, then our multi-award winning children's music and languages business could be just for you.
By becoming a BilinguaSing franchisee you’ll be buying into a tried-and-tested languages business model; a modern, cute and well-thought-out brand; and a unique languages class concept which will set you apart from your competitors.
Add into the mix our fantastic head office support team, thorough & ongoing training, and an unrivalled team ethos & you’ll have all the tools and skills you need to launch your children's music & languages class business - and make a huge impact from the word 'go'!
Why franchise with BilinguaSing?
There are lots of reasons why we think that buying a BilinguaSing franchise is a great investment - here’s just 5 of them:
1. Be your own boss with BilinguaSing! As a franchisee, you get to be a self employed business owner, meaning you can choose the days and hours you work - all tailored to suit your needs and fit perfectly around busy family life. Imagine taking the stress out of mornings - dropping the kids off to school and still having enough time for a nice cup of tea before work starts!
2. Wave goodbye to the stressful daily commute and say hello to that work-life balance you've always wanted! The flexibility of being a BilinguaSing franchisee puts you in charge of your lifestyle, allowing you to reach your potential within a business that wants you to succeed - whilst still having time for the things that truly matter: family, friends and self care.
3. At BilinguaSing, we set the bar high when it comes to the quality of our support. All our franchisees are given the support and encouragement they need from day one, through phone and video calls, email, group meetings... As part of our BilinguaSing family, help and advice is never far away; we even have dedicated groups on social media for BilinguaSing franchisees to ask questions, share ideas and make new friends!
4. We’ve also earned Gold accreditation from the Children’s Activities Association, which means we’ve been independently verified as meeting the highest standards for compliance, training, customer service, our programme and its delivery.
5. Once you’ve completed your initial training, our Head Office team is there for you whenever you need us – but don’t worry, you’ll never feel like we’re breathing down your neck! We really do pride ourselves on the support that we offer our BilinguaSing franchisees. But don't take our word for it - if you watch this video you can see what our franchisees have to say about it!
We also meet up regularly as a network where we share ideas, offer new or ‘refresher’ training – and have a lot of fun along the way!
We’ve mentioned that BilinguaSing is a multi-award winning business –
here are some of our accolades:
Winner: Best franchisor 2021 - Trustist
Winner: Most Loved Music, Dance or Performing Arts Activity – What’s on 4 Kids Awards
Highly commended: Most Loved Academic or Creative Activity – What’s on 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Best Supporting Product – What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Industry Champion of the Year - What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Best Franchised Baby & Toddler Activity - What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Finalist: Best Franchised Pre-schooler Activity - What’s On 4 Kids Awards
Nominated for the Threlford Cup (Chartered Institute of Linguists award for originality and inspiration in language teaching and learning)
Finalist: What’s On 4 Little Ones Awards
Highly commended: Mum and Working Awards (Best Start-Up Business)
Winner: Best New Activity - What’s On 4 Little Ones awards
Winner: Best MFL product (CDs) – awarded by Primary Teacher Update magazine
We’ve lots more information to share, so if you’re feeling inspired by what you’ve read so far and would like to find out more about working with BilinguaSing, click the button below to view our prospectus and find out how to get in touch.